We speak your language
- Duane Reade proudly provides free in-store language translation services to our pharmacy customers.
- We can explain your medications and answer your questions in over 170 languages.
Your Duane Reade pharmacist can provide most written prescription instructions in 14 languages:
Pharmacy Customer Bill Of Rights For Language Services
- The right to information necessary to ensure the safe and effective use of prescription medication(s).
- The right to counseling in the language you speak.
- The right to interpreter services so that communications with, and counseling from, a pharmacist can take place.
- The right to vital documents, such as the directions for use of a prescription drug and privacy rights, either translated in writing into your language or explained to you by an interpreter.
- The right to file a complaint with the pharmacy if you do not receive assistance, or if any staff member violates these rights.